Underhero 4.1.2 Patch notes
Today we have a more by the numbers update, we mostly fixed some bugs and adjusted a few things.
- Swimming bug where the character would jump repeatedly when holding down the jump button with keyboard.
- Certain lava switch doing a disappearing act.
- Buying things with keyboard unintentionally bought many items at once with one key press.
- HUD appearing with every jump when it shouldn't.
- Couldn't delete files with keyboard because the "d" key was now back. Whoops.
- It was impossible to hide inside the hiding spots in World 5 with keyboard.
- Some Elizabeth dialogue prompts not working with keyboard in World 5.
- Trying to type a name for a file with a controller connected would cause the "s" and "d" key to respond during typing, and would accept or close respectively.
- Issue where drawing tablets were being detected as gamepads, which meant keyboard players would have play with Xbox icon prompts.
- Using a forced resolution no longer resets when returning to the main menu.
In other news, there is a super cool fan effort right now to mod Underhero and potentially collaborate with the community to create translations for the game! The tool is still in the early testing stages and it might not happen at all mind you, but we are working closely with them to help as much as we can. If you're interested in helping, you can join our discord server below.
Well that's it for now, if you find any issues be sure to let us know through our discord server or in the Steam forums.
Please hang in there, and thanks for reading!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.